Unable to Update Maps of Tomtom Via 135?
Tomtom comes up with so many smart and trustable navigation devices that have helped the users to get desired navigation results. All the gadgets that are introduced by Tomtom are easy to understand, reliable, reasonable, and convenient. There are different types of models of Tomtom available in the markets which are manufacture to help the users to reach the exact place they want. One such device is Tomtom Gps Update via 135 maps.
This device is one of the best and reliable models. You can even utilize all the features of the device; it is essential to keep all the equipment up to date or updated. You can take optimum utilization of the features by just updating the device on time. The model is well designed, and the only difference is a small hole n the uppermost right-hand side of the screen from the previous model.
The thing you need to remember before Tomtom 135 Map Update:
- It is very important to keep your device charged so that you can avoid any unforeseen interruption or wanted a proper problem for future updates.
- The GPS device must be connected to a reliable internet connection.
- After looking to the entire thing now, you are ready to do the update in the device.
How to solve the problem of updating Tomtom 135 Map:
- You need to make sure that you have the latest version service pack for the windows installed on your device.
- After this, you need to reset your GPS device. You have to make sure that your device is on when you are connecting them with the computer.
- Check if you are having the status of the administrator while logging in. This will help you in making sure that you are having rights for connecting your computer and hardware system.
- After this, you need to connect the Tomtom device from another USB port on the system. You even need to plug in the directly into a USB port on the computer, not in the USB hub.
- The USB, which you have received from Tomtom via 135 devices, you need to use the same. Then you need to connect to the device directly. In this process, you cannot use the mount to connect your device with the computer.
- It is essential to check that the USB cable you are using is not faulty.
- Software like antivirus, pop-up blockers, and firewalls can bring problems while connecting My Drive.
- Try connecting to My Drive if you are on a business network at your office. Try to stay careful as your office may have some access policies as well as limitations. These limitations can block the connection of Tomtom servers with My Drive. The public network can also be unstable, which can fail to download or install.
If the tips mentioned above don’t work, then you don’t need to get worried or panicked. We come up with effective and reliable solutions at inexpensive rates. The company believes in 100% customer service.
For detailed information, you can contact us at toll-free number +1 888-309-0939 or write at email@example.com. Our Garmin GPS professionals will provide instant help.